VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there, new member in Gig Harbor, Wa here! Recently bought my 3rd TDI. 1st was '98 ALH Beetle, 2and was '06 TDI Beetle which was hit in November 19. Then I found a perfect '03 Jetta TDI 5 sp, platinum gray with 72k on it. 18 years old & 72k, I about shat myself! PO had 11 cars all in heated garage & this had been his run around, sort of. I did a stage 1 on first & 2nd bugs, but had my pal Rich @ Fix'um Haus in Portland, Or do a Malones 1.5, .230 jets & IM muck out & TB swap. I'm seeking a .700 5th presently to get r's down a bit. I pull a trailer on occasion & in the PNW, .658 is not good without clutch & further tuning $ spent. I have new Vr6 simplex springs, mounts & will spacer lift rear to appropriately match front. So, here I am again, gratefully seeking collective wisdom with the best TDI i could wish for, imho! Input on .700 5th swap with (future) taller tires as my higher ratio solution is most desirable! Thanks for being here & your generous input, Martin 😎

·
Super Moderator
9,339 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Its nice to see you made an intro on your own. ;)

Sorry for the late response I been doing other important things.

This is a new forum layout which is owned by a company 6 months ago that doesn't give a dam with loads of bugs which have been reported in the new thread. There is no TDI Wiki at the moment or original similes. It doesn't show the car spec/location.

We Are Live - Community Feedback

This has been talked about many times.

I've made a poll which no one has posted in, there are a few votes and comments.

Do you like the new forum features?

Wiki pages have been restored as of 7th December, I asked where is the link it should be on top of the main forum.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts