VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I don't have any experiences to share yet, but I am hoping to be able to do so soon. I have skills in grape growing and wine making, so I think anyone who needs a suggestion on what to drink after a hard day at work --- I am your man. I am looking forward to a long relationship with the members of this forum.

·
Premium Member
5,942 Posts
Lol you'll be to drunk to fix your car:D My dad buys and sells wine over here, none of the cheap rubbish either. It used to be his full time job but he only does it part time now, once when he was in France checking out suppliers his brand new car got stolen and colmpletely trashed and the police sent him the pics of it lol, like that's what he wanted.:)

welcometomyturbodies

·
Premium Member
23,902 Posts
Really? This is a standard vbulletin installation. The only difference is the look of the buttons.

At the upper left hand side there is a button labeled "New Thread". There is also a pictorial thread here: http://www.myturbodiesel.com/forum/f23/how-join-forum-post-replies-new-threads-126/ and the link in the blue bar at the top that says "How to post or use the forum". If you feel there needs to be improvements, please let me know specifically where it needs to be improved.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts