VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings,

I got a 2015 Golf TDI SE recently and I'm at 40k. I wanna DIY the DSG fluid change. Can I use this guide (link) for that? It doesn't say if it can be used for MK7.

Or if there's a better guide out there (video would be great), I'd like to know. Searched around a lot. I've found videos like this or this, but I'm not smart enough to tell if those videos can be used for my Golf.

Thanks in advance for any help.

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Yes, the procedure is the same. BTW, you can fill it from the top. I use approx. 24"of clear tubing (3/8" ID, I think, I can check). You can attach the tube on top of the opening where DSG filter sits.

·
Super Moderator
9,464 Posts
Greetings,

I got a 2015 Golf TDI SE recently and I'm at 40k. I wanna DIY the DSG fluid change. Can I use this guide (link) for that? It doesn't say if it can be used for MK7.

Or if there's a better guide out there (video would be great), I'd like to know. Searched around a lot. I've found videos like this or this, but I'm not smart enough to tell if those videos can be used for my Golf.
First posts normally go in introductions else you could get a free fix and we never see you again!!!

Forum Rules and Guidelines

40k is normal for a 6 speed DSG oil and filter change.

The video's from this forum are ok if you have a 6 speed DSG. I'm assuming its a 6 speed and not a 7 speed. You need to post the transmission/gearbox code of the data sticker to confirm this.

Data Sticker/Options Sticker and Engine Codes

As a 2015 Golf can have both.

e.g.

Manufacturer: VW, Date(s) Used: 06/2015-06/2015, Model: Golf/Variant/4Motion, Golf 2.0 TDI-CR, Transmission Code: PZN, Transmission Type: 6A, Remarks: 0D9 Gearbox (front-wheel drive)
Manufacturer: VW, Date(s) Used: 05/2015-09/2015, Model: Golf/Variant/4Motion, Transmission Code: RET, Transmission Type: 7A, Remarks: 0CW Gearbox

As taken from my new VAG Engine & Transmission Codes

Any problems search TDI Wiki as that covers write ups and forum posts.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts