VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i want to first start off by saying I absolutley love my 2011 Jetta TDI Highline. It looks and drives amazing, i have never driven a jetta or a disel car for that matter but i love the gas mileage for i drive a lot for work. I have had some problems with just some minor things but it could be my dealership. The paint on the front plastic right underneath the hood looks like its wearing out and i have only had the car for a week. Also i brought the car in to the dealership a couple of days later because i had noticed a little gresse stain on the top right of the sunroof inside the car, they got it in right away, they cleand it up and when i got into the car it looked like it was just wet from the solution they used to clean it paid no attn to it, until a couple hours later it looked worse then when i brought it in. I called the dealership back and they said no problem bring it back. So when i bring it back ill show him the paint rubbing off. LoL sorry for the long msg guys but just feel a little nervous i hope this isnt going to be happening a lot where i have to bring it in for minor things.

thanks a lot guys.

·
Premium Member
23,902 Posts
The plastic could be rubbing against something.

No problem for the details, it lets other people read and share your experience. Good to hear the dealer is taking care of you.
welcometomyturbodies

1 - 2 of 2 Posts