VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

New to MyTurboDiesel, not to TDIs

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Baustian 
#1 ·
I bought a new Golf TDI in 2003, another 2003 Golf TDI in 2014, and a 2003 Jetta TDI wagon in 2019. Same engines, all 5-speeds, different upgrades on each. The original Golf is my daily driver and currently has slightly over 824k miles -- adding about 1000 miles every week. The other Golf is for weekends and road trips, and the Jetta wagon is currently in Iowa for my sister's family to use until I decide on some other use for it.

#2 ·
Welcome to the forum.

Its nice to see you made an intro on your own. ;)

This is a new forum layout which is owned by a company last year that doesn't give a dam with loads of bugs which have been reported in the new thread. There is no TDI Wiki at the moment or original similes. It doesn't show the car spec/location.

Add your car specs to your signature that will show on every post you make.

We Are Live - Community Feedback

This has been talked about many times.

I've made a poll which no one has posted in, there are a few votes and comments.

Do you like the new forum features?

Wiki pages have been restored as of 7th December, I asked where is the link it should be on top of the main forum.

#6 ·
@David A. McDow

I was going to say something like, with 825k on a tdi, you probably know more than the overwhelming majority of people left here.
I know quite a bit about ALH TDIs, a little bit about PD TDIs, and barely anything about CR TDIs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.