VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just want to throw my name out there as a new member. Not new to the vw or tdi side of things but wanted to commit to being apart of a good forum group, maybe ask some questions and maybe be of help if I can.
I currently own a 2006 Jetta 5 speed TDI in a grey metallic color. It has 305,000 miles currently, I have recently done a major overhaul on the upper part of the motor installing a stage 2 billet Colt cam and billet lifters, upgraded water pump and timing belt with accessories, a new egr cooler, new turbo cartridge and actuator motor, ceramic coated exhaust manifold and ceramic coated intake manifold, solid dog bone mount and solid billet shifter bushings. Inside I have a belsee 9" Android touch screen radio (highly recommend) and my failing roof fabric lol. Of course I have replaced quite a few stock parts as they fail and break. This is my daily commuter and it sees about 600 miles a week.
In the coming months I plan to replace both axles as I am starting to see play and upgrade the front brakes, new calipers and stainless steel brake lines. Other than that I don't plan to do much until the far future.

Hope you all are doing great! Look forward to many great convos,
Your new member
LordOx.

·
Super Moderator
9,158 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Its nice to see you made an intro on your own. ;)

This is a new forum layout with loads of bugs which have been reported in the new thread. There is no TDI Wiki at the moment or original similes. It doesn't show the car spec/location or signature properly either

We Are Live - Community Feedback

This has been talked about many times.

I've made a pole which no one has posted in, there are a few votes and comments.

Do you like the new forum features?

Wiki pages have been restored as of 7th December, I asked where is the link it should be on top of the main forum.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts