VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Jetta sport wagon cjaa
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made my first tdi purchase after hearing such good things about the cars. Always loved wagons even though the wife hates them says they are something old men drive. Hoping to get some good advice as well as give some if needed. I do have to say not much information online when it comes to finding wiring diagrams on these newer Volkswagens.

·
Registered
2011 Jetta SportWagen TDI
3 Posts
Yup, I just purchased a JSW TDI a few months ago as well and wiring diagrams (and official info in general) seem to be impossible to come by. Pretty annoying since every other car I've ever owned provides it with the vehicle. So other than the "our info is proprietary" kind of reply I've gotten from the dealerships, I do love the car so far.

·
Registered
2010 Jetta sport wagon cjaa
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was able to get the wiring diagrams from my job off Mitchell. Now I just need to find the short on my radio circuit and hopefully the car will be good. I joined this forum thinking it would have lots of information but seems to be lacking info on most things.

·
Premium Member
9,720 Posts
Sorry it isn't my job to welcome new members anymore as I've always done that should be done by the only new mod for this forum has bjr72 if he does his job correctly as he is never here.

Old habits die hard now.

This is a new forum layout which is owned by a company last year that doesn't give a dam with loads of bugs which have been reported in the new thread. There is no TDI Wiki at the moment or original similes which they refuse to install. It doesn't show the car spec/location.

Add your car specs to your signature that will show on every post you make.

Car spec now shows not for all members.

Myturbodiesel moving on

Release Notes

We Are Live - Community Feedback

This has been talked about many times.

I've made a poll which no one has posted in, there are a few votes and comments.

Do you like the new forum features?

Wiki pages have been restored as of 7th December, I asked where is the link it should be on top of the main forum.

·
Registered
2011 Jetta SportWagen TDI
3 Posts
I was able to get the wiring diagrams from my job off Mitchell. Now I just need to find the short on my radio circuit and hopefully the car will be good. I joined this forum thinking it would have lots of information but seems to be lacking info on most things.
Any chance you're able to share? I know 2010-2011 model years likely have some differences, but it might at least help with a starting point to look for when problems occur. 😇

1 - 6 of 6 Posts