VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi:

I just became a new member and wish to introduce myself.

My name is Norm and just purchased a new 2011 VW Golf TDI 2 door. It's metalic grey and came with the sun roof, winter package and rubber floor mats with cargo liner. This is not my first diesel. I've previously own a 1981 VW Rabbit diesel (rolled it in a corn field w/ 110,000 miles on it at the time), 2000 VW Golf TDI (sold this one to my son-in-law with 180,000 mile on it. Current mileage is @ 250,000) and a 2005 VW Passat Wagon TDI with Tiptronic (Car was rear-ended/totaled when it was parked on the side of the road).

After the Passat, I thought I'd try something completely different. So I purchased a 2007 Porsche Cayman S. What a great driving car! However, a couple of oil analyses came back pretty bad, so I traded it for the 2011 VW Golf TDI; so I'm back driving my first love....diesels.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to perusing this site for useful info on these great machines and hopefully I'll be able to throw in some useful info too.

Thanks and have a great day,

Norm!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't like him at first, but he's coming around. And I have 3 grandkids now, so life is good.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts