VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at purchasing a used 2010 A3 TDI however the listing of the car has me a bit confused. The car is listed as a 2010 Premium (not a Premium Plus) HOWEVER it has the following:

-Titanium Sports Package
-3 spoke leather multifunctional steering wheel
-Bluetooth control
-Power Driver Seats
-*I think* it has HID and LED running lights but didn't check well enough (i had too much fun test driving it haha)

Now the listing says it has Halogens but the pics look like they have HID and LED running lights. Also i didn't think you could get the titanium sports package without having the premium plus first. So like i said i'm confused. :confused:

Can anyone help me out with this? Does anyone know where i can decipher the options by maybe the VIN #? Do you guys want to see pics?

Thanks for any and all help
Jim

·
Premium Member
23,902 Posts
It is a premium plus. If you buy it,:needpics:

I've only sat in a Titanium edition, I've never driven one. Let us know how it rides and what your roads are like.

I've driven a Jetta TDI cup edition which has a GLI suspension and I felt it was very comfortable. This one had 17" wheels added though.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would say this car was the most fun i had driven since i owned a neon SRT-4; that thing had the power but this thing has the handling. The dealer just gave me the key and said go have fun, we had a highway near buy and couldn't believe how much fun i had or how fast i ended up going whoops!

For as "firm" as the suspension is supposed it seemed very tolerable to me for the hanlding you got. I even went over a lot of bumps and it didn't bother me. I'll update this when/if i purchase.

Also to my chagrine, it doesn't have the cold weather package, i can live w/o the heated seats/washers but are you telling me the mirrors really aren't heated WTF? How am i going to defrost them in the winter?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts