VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All, Just recently discovered the forum....Looks like I have ALOT of reading to do.

My Cars:

After running Mercedes Diesels that past 5 years or so, I decide to branch out into VW.

I purchased a 1985 Jetta Turbo Diesel (5 speed) back in November, and last week I purchashed a 2009 Jetta TDI for my wife, and a 2005 Passat TDI for myself. Been a busy few months in the car buying department for me :D

Not looking to do anything specific at this point to the 09 Jetta, or the 05 Passat (Other than find a good Sirius/Ipod solution). I will be addressing the 85 Jetta in the next few months, really only needs some (minor) rust repair and general cleanup....runs great and I have been driving it daily for the past few months (100 miles a day)...looking forward to learning from everyone about the vw diesels, and general upkeep on the new ones.

Thanks for all the great information so far.

Tim

·
Registered
118 Posts
With that many projects in such a short time, make sure your head doesn't explode! Minor rust repair? LOL...:D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah its always minor......until you start repairing it, so fo rright now it is minor, next month it wont be!!

With that many projects in such a short time, make sure your head doesn't explode! Minor rust repair? LOL...:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts