VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, I,m building a trike and using golf mk 4 calipers I need the part number for the handbrake cable clips that hold the cable to the caliper mounting bracket,
cheers simon

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
help with my trike using glf calipers

hi, I,m building a trike and using golf mk 4 calipers I need the part number for the handbrake cable clips that hold the cable to the caliper mounting bracket,
cheers simon

·
Premium Member
23,902 Posts
Please don't post the same question in 2 forums. Posts merged.

I think I know what you're looking for, is it similar to this clip that holds the parking brake cable? The one shown below is n 900 703 06 but it's for a Passat.

It looks like the Golf part is 1h0 609 747. Please let me know if it's right or wrong.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited by Moderator)
Please don't post the same question in 2 forums. Posts merged.

I think I know what you're looking for, is it similar to this clip that holds the parking brake cable? The one shown below is n 900 703 06 but it's for a Passat.

It looks like the Golf part is 1h0 609 747. Please let me know if it's right or wrong.

hi, thanks for reply
sorry bout posts - bit new to this

this is a picture of clip, can you give me part number? please
regards simon

http://pics.tdiclub.com/data/4372/caliper_closeup.jpg

·
Premium Member
23,902 Posts
all tdiclub pictures can't be used outside of their site. I have no idea what you're seeing. When I click your link, it tells me it's blocked. Click your user name to view your profile and upload the picture to your album here.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the large u clip holding cable to bracket

[ caliper_closeup clip.jpg
hi, it is the large "u" shaped clip that I need that holds the hanbrake cable into the steel bracket to stop the cable coming out.
not the springs
thanks and regards simon

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts