VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. Proud owner of a 2016.5 A7 TDI. Have had the car about 18 months now, currently at 25K miles so doubt I'll be contributing maintenance and failures info for a while (fingers crossed). Mine is the "post fix" model, never drove a pre fix car but I'm pretty happy with this one. Only mod I've made so far is swap out the original 20" wheels with Pirelli summer tires with 19" S7 wheels with Conti DWS06. Car has the S-line option with sport suspension and that with the original wheels gave a ride that was just horrible (I mean just AWFULL) here in the Seattle area. Car is now livable and just great in the snow.

This is my first diesel. Previous car was a 2010 A6 Avant with the 3.0 supercharged engine. I LOVED that car! Daughter now has it so I can visit. My butt says the diesel is about as quick as the 3.0T, torque is great, but doesn't make the nice rumbly sounds of the 3.0T. Or have the instant throttle response. Hope to learn more on this site, already ave my 2 litre ad blue bottle, my first "diesel" addition. I'm very interested in diesel fuel quality since I seem to get markedly different mileage depending on where I fill up.

·
Super Moderator
8,921 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Its nice to see you made an intro on your own. ;)

This is a new forum layout with loads of bugs which have been reported in the new thread. There is no TDI Wiki at the moment or or original similes. It doesn't show the car spec/location or signature either

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum.

Its nice to see you made an intro on your own. ;)

This is a new forum layout with loads of bugs which have been reported in the new thread. There is no TDI Wiki at the moment or or original similes. It doesn't show the car spec/location or signature either
Thanks for the welcome Keith. Which of the forums would make the most sense for me? The one labeled "Audi" seems to be mostly older models and the four cylinder engines. The one for the big SUVs seems to have more about my engine, but not many 'car' related.

·
Super Moderator
8,921 Posts
The Audi sub forum will be ok as the A7 is a fairly new model.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts