VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like Volkswagen is just about to hit the green light on the all-new and up-coming new Jetta MKVI this Fall.

Check out the pictures...

Note the faux badges used to throw people off...lol SMART!

·
Registered
189 Posts
UPDATE! MORE PICTURES

Side profile looks just like a base Audi A4 with the reflector headlamps. I think Volkswagen has a winner on its hands here. ;)

Anyone else notice the simpler HVAC controls with chrome like the newer style headlamp switches? Hope this style replaces the crappy newer 3 knob version.

Current style

New style

·
Registered
67 Posts
This looks like a really big car. I wonder if it really did get bigger of if it's just an illusion. It still has lots of camo but it looks nice. I see camo along the front grille, front headlights, fake chrome along the rear side window, taillight sides, and the entire rear trunk looks glued on. You can see weird bumps under the badges and the middle of the trunk.

Seriously though, why give it an unknown badge and obvious camoflage? It just attracts attention. Just make it look like aftermarket mods on an existing car if you want to hide it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
The headlights look kind of Honda Accord from the spy photos. What's that thing hanging down in front of the front wheels? It's most noticeable in this photo:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Case in point, it looks like the rear brakes are drum brakes. An earlier concept had what looked like drum brakes in the rear but people thought they were just wheel covers - this is more evidence.

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
The headlights look kind of Honda Accord from the spy photos. What's that thing hanging down in front of the front wheels? It's most noticeable in this photo:
i was thinking that looks a Camry.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts