VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bought a 2010 jsw candy white, glass roof, and 17 inch golf wheels 1 month ago. best driving car i ever drove. (story) it all started with ordering a 2010 camero back in 2009. me and the wife had been waiting for them to come in to production and recived ours in 2 and half long months waiting. what a dissapointment not a drivers car you can tell which way the road slants because you fight to keep it centered and lots of front end noise (lots of complaints) any way sorry to rant on but we said we need to get out of this while they are still a hot buy. drove a few different models and a a fellow i worked with just bought a jetta tdi and loved it. well i found this forum and started reading and says to my self sounds like a great car i never knew any thing about the tdi so we went and test drove a jetta dsg and we both liked it then we started looking at the wagon SOLD. any way i like it better each time i drive it, and does it drive great. spreading the word thanks again.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Doesn't a sports car follow the road imperfections? I would think that it's because of the wide tires on it and how the steering is tuned.

·
Registered
85 Posts
The Camaro was getting good reviews in the car magazines, is the front end noise from the tires? Corvettes had the same problems but once you replace the run flats people seemed to like the ride much better.

PS, once you get this kind of fuel economy you'll be spoiled forever.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Wow, you could not have chosen 2 more different cars. A sleek 2 door American made sports car vs. a 4 door light diesel German made station wagon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts