VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Hi, new to this forum, recognize some from Fred's and Tex.

I've got a 2010 Jetta SportWagon, it's a bit modified.

Old pictures, need to snap some new ones... sorry.

Mods to date:
  • APR/Carbonio Intake
  • Malone Stage 2 Tune
  • Performance Diesel Engineering Downpipe
  • Banks Exhaust
  • Rolled and Flared Fenders
  • Koni Coilovers with H&R Coils
  • H&R 28mm Front Swaybar
  • BSH 27mm Rear Swaybar
  • 255/40R18 Tires on Audi R8 Repro Wheels
  • Diesel Geek Sigma6 Short Throw Shifter
  • Evolution Imports Skidplate
  • Highline CECM
  • European Automatic Headlight Switch
  • GTD Grill
  • Pioneer AVIC-Z120BT Head Unit
  • JL XDM900/5 Amp
  • Kicker CVT10 Sub
  • Focal Polyglass 165 VR3 Speakers
  • Infinity Kappa Perfect Speakers
  • U-Haul Trailer Hitch
I've also got some other stuff waiting to go in such as fogs and bi-xenon headlights with the LED DRL's. Votex body set is on the way as well. Still planning to order stuff for the rain/light sensor to do the automatic headlights.

·
Premium Member
23,902 Posts
Nice exhaust tip, is that part of the banks exhaust?

I am 99% done with the rain light sensor writeup, I'll send you a PM so you can preview, will finish the article by the end of the week. I was left scratching my head on a few things after reading previous writeups so I hope this one goes into more detail.

welcometomyturbodies

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice exhaust tip, is that part of the banks exhaust?

I am 99% done with the rain light sensor writeup, I'll send you a PM so you can preview, will finish the article by the end of the week. I was left scratching my head on a few things after reading previous writeups so I hope this one goes into more detail.

welcometomyturbodies
Yes, this is the standard Banks tip. They use it on the Ford Super Duty cat back and probably almost everything else. I actually had the tip cut off and rewelded to get rid of the pipe running through it and to position it correctly in the bumper opening since it stuck out way too far originally.

·
Registered
201 Posts
:nana2: Great mod list, great looking car. And you've got the mods to back up the GTD badge ;)
Thanks. It's been a lot of fun tinkering with the car. It's like Legos but you can go 150 mph with it. :D

What do you mean back up the GTD badge? Thats a GTD grille with badge.
The GTD comes with the VW CR170 TDI engine, only available outside the US which has 170hp/258 ft lbs. My car's tuned to 184hp/335 ft lbs while weighing only 150 lbs more than a Golf so I should be able to out accelerate the GTD. Also I've got a better suspension setup and wider tires so my car would theoretically out handle the GTD.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts