VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,

I just sold my 2006 Jetta TDI to a fellow that flew up from Al. to pick it up.

I bought a new 2011 Golf TDI black, no roof or nav./audio added boy molding and mud flaps scheduled to be put on next week... a nice ride but I miss the roof already ! I GUESS i'LL GET USED TO IT.

I had an issue that I mentioned at the Vortex this morning and was given the answer right away about spring locks that are not removed at dealerships. I was also messaged to join this site as well with info that I should check on in addition to what had already occurred. Thats pretty nice and I appreciate it but cannot find it.
Can someone help with this please?

I enjoyed the heck out of my Jetta TDI and am already pretty sure my new Golf can't touch the mpgs but a little more pep is nice too. I guess you can find good/bad with anything but "it's all good" -

See you all around !

Chris

·
Registered
439 Posts
Welcome Chris. I'm new to the forum and VW also. I do like the pep of this 2011 Golf TDI. My wife also bought one with the sun roof and the fancy radio/Sat thing. She really likes the roof.

·
Premium Member
23,902 Posts
Link sent, in addition to a TDI forum, there is an extensive FAQ section at the top of each subforum and in the blue navigation bar at top.welcometomyturbodies

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi,

I saw the link, read it and must say that yes, you mentioned things I had questions about... especially the key location and wheels from my 06 Jetta. These were nice wheels - 15" with Blizzak 60s on them like new - half a season. I feel confident that they'll fit now.

Thank you, you owner of the car similar to the one I just sold...

Chris

1 - 4 of 4 Posts