VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Boston member

I haven't even seen the Sportwagen I bought yet so my questions are probably premature. I would like to know if anyone has a link to a complete tutorial on the entertainment center in the TDi Sportwagen?

·
Super Moderator
23,902 Posts
I haven't seen a tutorial. How to use it is in the owners manual and if you go down to the dealership it's pretty obvious how to use it. I'm not trying to be short but it's radio and all the buttons are self explanatory. It takes SD cards and 6 cds. You press media to access the screen where you select either. Selection lets you change folders if you've organized the mp3 into folders or if you're on the CD screen, change cds.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I have Škoda it´s a part of VW group and I want to see second part of "Jetta timming belt job servis", but I can´t see this page...:-(

·
Super Moderator
9,384 Posts
Welcome to the forum. welcometomyturbodies
Hi, I have Škoda it´s a part of VW group and I want to see second part of "Jetta timming belt job servis", but I can´t see this page...:-(
Before you can see the member only content you have to make an intro ideally in New TDI forum member introductions then you'll have access to all sections.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts