VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked it up. Been eyeing them for a while but wasn't willing to get raped when everyone was paying MSRP or more. Got mine under invoice and at 1.9% interest and I'm quite happy with it. Already put over 300 miles on it just driving it home, averaged 39 MPG.

Already looking at adding the newer 9w7 bluetooth module. Would really like to do a HID mod with the stock golf/gti headlights, but haven't seen anything on a successful 2010 conversion.

·
Registered
85 Posts
From what I've read, you will probably need the highline control module plus the headlights. Unless you also add the leveling sensors they won't adjust vertically. The cornering function might work off the steering wheel sensor but due to the expense, IMHO, I'd go with aftermarket housings.

Andwelcometomyturbodies

·
Registered
1 Posts
Too expensive to retrofit Xenons, doing it properly will be around 1500 to 1700. the 9W7 is cheaper and a very good investment. Go for it, its great to have a REAL hands free Bluetooth in the Sportwagen.

·
Super Moderator
9,224 Posts
Welcome to the forum Aseras. welcometomyturbodies
Would really like to do a HID mod with the stock golf/gti headlights, but haven't seen anything on a successful 2010 conversion.
Yes it appears they don't do the extorsionate priced option for Bi-Xexons in the States, £1110 here. Though I don't find anything wrong with the standard lights. ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts