VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Jetta MKVI
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, my name is Terry. I live in FT Worth Tx. I have a 12 Jetta TDi that I bought almost 2 years ago with 54,000 miles on it. Since then I’ve done a cold air intake, Malone stage 2 ECU tune, DSG tune, rawtek downpipe, EGR/DPF delete, Banks 3 in exhaust had to add a resonator due to the drone. I just picked up some H&R race springs and married them up with KYB Excel-G shocks/struts that will go on this weekend and I also picked up a set of 19’s TSW Nurburgring wheels. I’ve read this site for insights and knowledge in the past and finally decided to set up my account and see what else there is to learn from everyone.

·
Premium Member
9,676 Posts
Sorry it isn't my job to welcome new members anymore as I've always done that should be done by the only new mod for this forum has bjr72 if he does his job correctly.

This is a new forum layout which is owned by a company last year that doesn't give a dam with loads of bugs which have been reported in the new thread. There is no TDI Wiki at the moment or original similes which they refuse to install. It doesn't show the car spec/location.

Add your car specs to your signature that will show on every post you make.

Car spec now shows not for all members.

Myturbodiesel moving on

Release Notes

We Are Live - Community Feedback

This has been talked about many times.

I've made a poll which no one has posted in, there are a few votes and comments.

Do you like the new forum features?

Wiki pages have been restored as of 7th December, I asked where is the link it should be on top of the main forum.

·
Super Moderator
VW Jetta TDI Mk5 2005.5 BRM
28 Posts
Awesome, sounds like a fun ride! Welcome!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts