VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

MK7 - Golf Sportwagen TDI - DSG service

6K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Keithuk 
#1 ·
I picked up a 2015 Golf Sportwagen TDI (CRUA) with the DSG transmission recently. It's getting close to the 40K service interval. My previous TDI was a 2006 Jetta (BRM) with the DSG transmission. I've done the DSG service on my old Jetta several times. I was wondering if there was a newer oil spec for DSG transmission in my Sportwagen. Is the VW TL 052 182 oil spec still the same for my 2015 Golf Sportwagen DSG transmission? I was using Ardeca Matic-Pro DSG oil in my old Jetta. Any thoughts? Comments? Suggestions?

Jared
Saxonburg, PA

#2 ·
I picked up a 2015 Golf Sportwagen TDI (CRUA) with the DSG transmission recently.
ETKA doesn't list Golf Sportwagen even if you select USA, that engine code CRUA. The Sportwagen is generally USA only.

Manufacturer: VW, Date(s) Used: 01/2014-06/2015, Model: Golf, Engine Code: CRUA, 110Kw, 150PS, 2.0 Ltr, 4 Cyls, Remarks: North American Region (NAR): Turbocharged Direct Injection Common Rail (TDI-CR)
Manufacturer: Audi, Date(s) Used: 05/2014-05/2015, Model: Audi A3/S3/Sportback/Limousine/Quattro, Engine Code: CRUA, 110Kw, 150PS, 2.0 Ltr, 4 Cyls, Remarks: Turbocharged Direct Injection Common Rail (TDI-CR)

Can you do me a favour and post the gearbox/transmission code so I can add both to my app?

ETKA shows for 2015 Golf with 6 speed DSG. Transmission oil - G052 527 A2 - £35.47 for 1 litre.

http://www.ardecausa.com/products/automatic-transmission-fluid/matic-pro-dsg.php

#3 ·
I will look up the code and post it when I find it. Can you double check the oil number you posted? The G052 527 A2 number that you listed is very close to an oil code I find on a various vendors DSG products. For Example Febi/Bilstein offers a DSG oil that has G052 529 A2 on the label.

#5 ·
Can you double check the oil number you posted? The G052 527 A2 number that you listed is very close to an oil code I find on a various vendors DSG products.
As I've said ETKA don't list the Golf Sportwagen that's what's part number is listed for 2015 Golf with a 6 speed DSG.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.