VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recently gotten my Mk6 Golf and am looking to put an exhaust on the car but all the videos I have seen, the cars are stage 2 and up. So I am wondering if you have to be stage 2 or not in order to put an exhaust on the car?

·
Super Moderator
9,323 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Its nice to see you made an intro on your own. ;)

This is a new forum layout which is owned by a company 6 months ago that doesn't give a dam with loads of bugs which have been reported in the new thread. There is no TDI Wiki at the moment or original similes. It doesn't show the car spec/location.

We Are Live - Community Feedback

This has been talked about many times.

I've made a poll which no one has posted in, there are a few votes and comments.

Do you like the new forum features?

Wiki pages have been restored as of 7th December, I asked where is the link it should be on top of the main forum.
This is a new forum layout which is owned by a company 6 months ago that doesn't give a dam with loads of bugs which have been reported in the new thread. There is no TDI Wiki at the moment or original similes. It doesn't show the car spec/location.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm getting ready to do the DPF and EGR delete with Rawtek components and Malone stage 2 tune, but im currently experiencing issues with the DPF... its cracked or so determined. I understand that it is quite the upgrade. I will give you a heads up as to how it turned out, about a week out with whats going on in the world.
To answer your question. if you remove exhaust dpf and egr you must re-tune. you have to prevent the car from going into regens, and there are alot of other exhaust components(EGT's. O2's, ehxaust flap) that you are removing as well. You will have fault codes. If you don't re-tune
Also FYI you just missed Rawtek spring sale 25-30% off their kits. I think they will do this again around Christmas, or next spring.
Best of luck to ya!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts