VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.myturbodiesel.com/1000q/a5/vw-gps-software-update-flash-mfd2.htm

Follow the instructions in the writeup above to check your current GPS software version. If the software version in your MFD2 GPS is newer than the one on the CD, don't load it. It's just a simple matter of inserting the CD and pressing "Load" from there.

Version 50 fixes a number of bugs and removes the required "Accept" screen when you start the radio.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Dear,

One question:
this software is it for GPS or for setup of head unit?
I'm new here and I can't see link below
regards

·
Super Moderator
23,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's for the entire unit and is for DVD only and North American unit only, the latest firmware for the European MFD2 is version 30. Version 50 isn't better or newer, the number range for North America is just different. There was a note but I will make it more clear.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was looking for the update and I think I've found it.

Thanks, I hope to try this out! I've got an early Jetta MKv and the Nav has been a bit wonky at times. It's time for a map update, but I want to check out my firmware versions first.

I'll post the results here.

/brian

·
Registered
1 Posts
oReally?!

I can FINALLY get rid of the "Accept" option ??!! Deserves a case of beer. :nana2:

EXCELLENT POST; Deserves a sticky.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Navigation Software USA VW Touraeg 2004

Hi guys,
I'm new on this forum and I need help. Somebody know where I download navigation software (update) for VW Touraeg 2004 USA? Thank you :bowdown

1 - 6 of 6 Posts