VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased the membership for additional info, DIY, guides, etc. when I replaced my camshaft a while back. Well now I have to remove the head and figure out a compression issue. Reading through the camshaft inspection/removal guide, the end of it includes a link for the following info to do so. Link doesnt work. Found on the site the forum for members only stuff. Doesnt include any of the DIY guides ive seen previously. Any help on finding the info needed for cam removal and head removal would be great.

link for guide of cam inspection
Camshaft lobe lifter wear on VW Audi TDI PD engine and replacement DIY

·
Administrator
83 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,323 Posts
Hello,

The Wiki content has been restored here and in thread links and bookmarks should direct there shortly:
https://www.myturbodiesel.com/pages/tdi-wiki/

Jeff M
You have posted that link before As I've said it shows nothing useful, each link only shows text on the same page. It needs to show the link in a new tab as the original TDI Wiki did via the Google search.

·
Administrator
83 Posts
You have posted that link before As I've said it shows nothing useful, each link only shows text on the same page. It needs to show the link in a new tab as the original TDI Wiki did via the Google search.
Unfortunately, the best we can do at this time is to redirect all the previous links and bookmarks to that section and the work was completed on that this morning.

Jeff M

·
Super Moderator
9,323 Posts
I noticed yesterday the forum wasn't accessible with a 500 error, I thought you had closed it to sort the TDI Wiki problem which still isn't available today.

·
Administrator
83 Posts
The 500 error was part of a larger issue, which we're still working on resolving. Hope to have a resolution to apply across to the wiki spaces soon.

-Gerrit

·
Super Moderator
9,323 Posts
The 500 error was part of a larger issue, which we're still working on resolving. Hope to have a resolution to apply across to the wiki spaces soon.

-Gerrit
I had the 500 error last week.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts