All right here is what I have done so far:
- replaced timing belt, timing is perfect, and water pump
- replaced turbo charger and actuator;
- checked hoses for leaks and replaced all vacum hoses; car runs the same, no power at all
- cleaned EGR valve, is opening fine now;
- checked the intake manifold and EGR valve body, they were full of carbon, and I got them cleaned, car runs the same;
Took the car to the dealership for a test and they said the MAF sensor reads low numbers and the conector looks bad and the hoses were old (this was before I changed the hoses). They wanted to charge me $700+ for the MAF and replacing the hoses. I bought from NAPA a MAF sensor made by BOSH and also hoses and replaced them myself. Car runs the same.
I checked the intercooler sensor aka MAP sensor, the pipes/tubes coneccted to the intercooler had oil in them. CI took them off, and cleaned them. Bought a new sensor, car runs the same.
Today I finally changed the N75 and no difference.
We put the scanner on the car and the new MAF sensor reads the same as the old one: when the engine is on at 900rpm reads 270 and if i RAV the engine to 3000 rpm the MAF don't read more than 450. If I RAV the engine to red line it doesn't go all the way to the red line.I disconnected the MAF, and the scanner shows a 550 by default, and if I RAV the engine, it passes the red line.
Bought a compression test. I got 350 per cylinder.
Car runs the same, no power no boost.
I am stuck and have no clue what to do!