VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I change engine , code the injector , i use a used engine with 40000km on. The problem i have now is that only get 2800 omdr.No fault code , no lamp on. I get a used turbo with the engine so i put on. i heard a wisled noise , if i take of the vacum on the solenoid the noise get away. But get fault code , clear the code and put vacum back the arm on the actuator go to the stop schrew , I friend give throtle and i lok at the arm on actuator , is moving only litle , but take of the vacum line the arm move back. Someone som know , i am out of idea now

·
Super Moderator
9,217 Posts
First posts normally go in introductions else you could get a free fix and we never see you again!!!

Forum Rules and Guidelines

This is a new forum layout with loads of bugs which have been reported in the new thread. There is no TDI Wiki at the moment or original similes. It doesn't show the car spec/location or signature properly either

We Are Live - Community Feedback

This has been talked about many times.

I've made a poll which no one has posted in, there are a few votes and comments.

Do you like the new forum features?

Wiki pages have been restored as of 7th December, I asked where is the link it should be on top of the main forum.

No error codes scanned with what? A generic scanner or VAG-COM\VCDS?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry for that . Hi from norway and have a wv transporter 4wd 2013 2,0tdi . I get engine havari on 106000km , the engine rev up on the end of the rev , when i drive , i turn of the engine , after that it dosent work longer. I change engine , a used one som have og 40000km. After start up i get fault code on oil temratur sensor , tempratur sensor on particle filtre. I Clear all fault With ross Tech vcd and code the injector. But i get only get 2500 rpm. So i WHAs thinking limp mode , but have not yet test drive , because the snow som coming up her in North, maybe the car have rev limit in stand still position. I shall get Winter tires on and test drive it.

·
Super Moderator
9,217 Posts
You need to get your motor scanned (preferably with VAG-COM\VCDS) for any error codes logged in the ecu and post them, that will save a lot of guessing and check systems out.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You need to get your motor scanned (preferably with VAG-COM\VCDS) for any error codes logged in the ecu and post them, that will save a lot of guessing and check systems out.
scanned With vag com and vcd , no fault code, shall test driving

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All ok now , when man have the car in garage and give it full throtle , man only get 2500 omd in neutral. I WHAs thinking limp mode , but i tokk wrong , it are rev limit on newer tdi engine. Have test drive and all ok.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts