VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Previously owned a 2001 Jetta TDI and 2004 Passat Wagon TDI. Both had light interiors (light grey cloth on the Jetta and light grey leather on the Passat).

Now looking at the 2011 and 2012 VW TDIs and trying to find out what is available with a light interior. Can't stand the all black interior like on the Golf. As far as I know, that's the only available interior color on the Golf.

I'd look at any of the TDI models for 11 or 12 that have a light interior. Golf, Newer Beetle, Jetta, Passat, whatever. Anyone have scoop on interiors for 2012?

·
Registered
53 Posts
My brother lives in Florida so light interior was a must for him and his family. They have a 2011 Jetta SportWagen with a white interior. Looks really nice on the brown metallic car, too.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Picked up our 2011 Sportwagen w/light interior last week. Only the carpet, floor mats, and dash are dark, which I think will help with wear over time.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Also have the 2011 Sportwagen bought in this Spring.

Interior is a light "Cornsilk beige" that comes with the Candy White exterior paint. Stays cools in the Florida sun, even with the panoramic roof. It's some kind of high-quality synthetic material. Seems sturdy and stain-resistant so far.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Same here, Candy White, with Cornsilk interior. Holding up well. 1200miles... ;)
I like that the floors are dark,(my Tahoe had tan floors... and well they are disgusting)

Zaphod, where did you end up getting your JSW... I had ours brought in from Daytona
white on white is hard to come by apparently... We love it.
We just need some tint.. and a baby seat and we should be all set.. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts