VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello ,I'm new to this forum but I hope there's a lot of people who will help . I bought a Seat Leon 1p before 4 months . I have a problem with starting the motor after staying. Sometimes the car is staying without start for 10hrs and the next time when I want to start it it's taking a lot of cranking (sometimes that much that my battery dies) And sometimes it's staying for 1 month without a start and start from 1st crank .... The car is 2.0 tdi PD 140hp BKD engine 2006 . The car is remaped. The car have refurbished turbo and all the injectors are refurbished with new seals. I'm posting a video with the problem -
Please suggest me from where to start looking to fix this annoying problem. THANKS IN ADVANCE.

·
Premium Member
197 Posts
Are you getting a check engine light or any codes (VCDS)? When was the last time the fuel filter was replaced? Does this car have a lift pump in the fuel tank and is it running when you turn the key on? When it is running does it idle smoothly or is it rough and surging?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No I don't get engine check light also no codes on vcds , fuel filter recently changed and yes when I turn on the key I hear the lift pump . After start it run good all day long no problems.

·
Super Moderator
9,323 Posts
First posts normally go in introductions else you could get a free fix and we never see you again!!!
Forum Rules and Guidelines

This is a new forum layout which is owned by a company 6 months ago that doesn't give a dam with loads of bugs which have been reported in the new thread. There is no TDI Wiki at the moment or original similes. It doesn't show the car spec/location.
We Are Live - Community Feedback
This has been talked about many times.
I've made a poll which no one has posted in, there are a few votes and comments.
Do you like the new forum features?
Wiki pages have been restored as of 7th December, I asked where is the link it should be on top of the main forum.

You need to get your motor scanned (preferably with VAG-COM\VCDS) for any error codes logged in the ecu and post them, that will save a lot of guessing and check systems out.

Thread moved to the correct section as OP can't read sub forum titles. ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Unfortunately I'm not able to reach the car at the moment . I'm in another country at the moment and I'm not able to do a pressure and timing check also vcds scan ,I just wanted to see some suggestions from where to start . I will do these things when I'm with the car and I will post vcds scan codes thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts