VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
2 Door 2010 Golf

I see the 4 door Golf listed but they does not mention the 2 door in the small size group listing . Is it just that they did not test the 2 door ? Latter after clicking Golf the site only indicates Golf without differentiating 2 or 4 door.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I see the 4 door Golf listed but they does not mention the 2 door in the small size group listing . Is it just that they did not test the 2 door ? Latter after clicking Golf the site only indicates Golf without differentiating 2 or 4 door.
I think it is because they did not test the 2 door.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Consumer Reports owner satisfaction ratings

But wait, there's more!

According to the CR 2009 owner satisfaction ratings (indicates percentage of owners surveyed who would definitely purchase the same vehicle again), the Jetta TDI SportWagen takes first in the "wagons" class with 85%. The Jetta TDI sedan takes the third rank in the "family car" class with 87%, behind the Ford Fusion Hybrid (91%) and the Toyota Prius (88%).

Overall, they rank 10th and 13th:

http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/cars/new-cars/cr-recommended/would-you-buy-that-car-again/overview/index.htm

·
Registered
102 Posts
consumer reports

In addition the Jetta TDI is rated in the list of best cars under 25K,
gets a buy recommendation, has a road test score of 84, is the only car listed for "hits" under "hits and misses, is the only diesel that gets a buy recommendation, has all good or better than average scores for trouble spots AND is estimated to save in 4 years $4500 over its gas counterpart which no other hybrid or diesel with the exception of one mercedes can say. In other words no other diesels or hybrids based on the cost premium saves money over the comparable gasser.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts