VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The A3 TDI I ordered in early October is finally here -- picked it up less than 12 hours ago. Did a full inspection as outlined here; they must have read it, too, as they did remove the suspension blocks. Paint was flawless, but I did see a few water spots from the wash/detail. No biggie, as it's supposed to rain and/or snow Tuesday.

Spent most of last night going through the manual; I'll try a VCDS scan later today, as I want to be able to close the windows/sunroof through the remote. I'll try to get some pics once the sun comes up.

·
Registered
135 Posts
okay.... it's currently 9:26am Pacific time so the sun must be up wherever you are. Where are those pix ? !!!! :)

BTW, CONGRATS!

·
Super Moderator
23,902 Posts
The A3 TDI I ordered in early October is finally here -- picked it up less than 12 hours ago. Did a full inspection as outlined here; they must have read it, too, as they did remove the suspension blocks. Paint was flawless, but I did see a few water spots from the wash/detail. No biggie, as it's supposed to rain and/or snow Tuesday.

Spent most of last night going through the manual; I'll try a VCDS scan later today, as I want to be able to close the windows/sunroof through the remote. I'll try to get some pics once the sun comes up.
:thumbsup

·
Registered
135 Posts
VERY nice! it has a great stance to it; looking wide, fat, low and tough.

enjoy, enJOY, ENJOY !!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Congratulations! I'm sure you'll enjoy the car as much as I have in the scant two months I've had mine. We're still a somewhat rare breed out there, although I did finally see another A3 TDI on the road last week.

(And I've been lazy about pictures -- one of these days)!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts