VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

21 - 28 of 24 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Yes, they are shivering....
Sometimes, a guru comes around the corner an tells you the real truth.
This is the first time since 2010 when i begun posting about our invention that someone seem to be on my side. Really, aud1z, do you really mean what you are sayng? I hope that you had analyzed our blog and understood how it works, even if barely. It's really simple, isn't it?

You know, i am used to be called many names which are derogatory, e.g. scammer, fraud, nut, bs, horse p**, snake oil, etc..
Actually, many wont believe it unless they see a demo. Upon installation, when the engine is started, the smoke disappears as if by magic. I, myself, was greatly surprised when i saw a demo; I couldn't believe it.

Thank you for your comment, it's the first compliment i ever received.

· “The simplest way to solve a problem is, invariably, the correct one.” – Mike Brezonick, Diesel Progress Int’l

· K.I.S.S. “Keep it simple, stu…”

·
Premium Member
943 Posts
· “The simplest way to solve a problem is, invariably, the correct one.” – Mike Brezonick, Diesel Progress Int’l

·
Very true. The trick is figuring out the correct solution. Edison had many failures with the electric light before he found the correct solution.

I can't really comment on your invention without a better explanation on how it works. You would have to prove to me what the Tetra thing does or doesn't do. If you have patents in place, do expand on what your invention does.

Even something like Tesla's invention of AC current was portrayed as some sort of snake oil or magic trick by Thomas Edison, which we know today was a real piece of work and was just trying his best to scuttle Tesla's vastly superior concept for transmitting electricity over wires.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #27 (Edited)
Ol'Rattler said Quote"I can't really comment on your invention without a better explanation on how it works. If you have patents in place, do expand on what your invention does."

Firstly, my invention has nothing to do with pyramids. haha (nuvinuvi.blogspot.com)
I guess you can deduce how it works from our blog. It greatly reduce diesel emissions from 3-8% down to less than 1% without fuel additives. All it does is polarizes the air and fuel so that they attract and combustion is at its peak when these two elements are drawn in the mixing chamber.

In fact, it is now being used by our govt agencies to let diesel engines pass the emission test. Our present standards are: for diesel = 1.2% light absorption coefficient; for gasoline CO=0.5%, HC=100ppm. Not so stringent, imo.

It is so simple and effective but our British friends (volkswagen.co.UK) had admonished and banned me from their forum because if my claims are true, "how come the car industry is not using our technology?" Is it my fault if they cannot accept or understand the technology which is so simple? "The simplest way to solve emissions problem is the correct one."

The truth is, i informed VW of our invention but they ignored me. Maybe, they do not believe me since i am only a lone wolf who had persevered, besides, they spent billions of dollars on their emissions control technologies while i had spent less than 500usd max. Ironic, isn't it?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Ol'Rattler said Quote"I can't really comment on your invention without a better explanation on how it works. If you have patents in place, do expand on what your invention does."

Firstly, my invention has nothing to do with pyramids. haha (nuvinuvi.blogspot.com)
I guess you can deduce how it works from our blog. It greatly reduce diesel emissions from 3-8% down to less than 1% without fuel additives. All it does is polarizes the air and fuel so that they attract and combustion is at its peak when these two elements are drawn in the mixing chamber.

In fact, it is now being used by our govt agencies to let diesel engines pass the emission test. Our present standards are: for diesel = 1.2% light absorption coefficient; for gasoline CO=0.5%, HC=100ppm. Not so stringent, imo.

It is so simple and effective but our British friends (volkswagen.co.UK) had admonished and banned me from their forum because if my claims are true, "how come the car industry is not using our technology?" Is it my fault if they cannot accept or understand the technology which is so simple? "The simplest way to solve emissions problem is the correct one."

The truth is, i informed VW of our invention but they ignored me. Maybe, they do not believe me since i am only a lone wolf who had persevered, besides, they spent billions of dollars on their emissions control technologies while i had spent less than 500usd max. Ironic, isn't it?
Please watch the 'before' and 'after' installation videos. It's either you'll believe or debunk it. 'To see is to believe'.

Update: the technology will be filed at the US patent office as a provisionary patent (3k-4k usd/year). It will be ready for verification by EPA or CARB before the year ends. feeling excited but confident. many thanks to our USA partners.

21 - 28 of 24 Posts