VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 16 of 24 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Vile Invention

"Dark was that day when Diesel conceived his grim engine that begot you, vile invention, more vicious, more criminal than the camera even, metallic monstrosity, bale and bane of our culture, chief woe of our Commonweal. How dare the Law prohibit hashish and heroin yet license your use, who inflate all weak inferior egos? Their addicts only do harm to their own lives: you poison the lungs of the innocent, your din dithers the peaceful, and on choked roads hundreds must daily die by chance-medley. Nimble technicians, surely you should hang your heads in shame. Your wit works mighty wonders, has landed men on the Moon, replaced brains by computers, and can smithy a "smart" bomb. It is a crying scandal that you cannot take the time or be bothered to build us, what sanity knows we need, an odorless and noiseless staid little electric brougham."

W.H. Auden (1907-1973), A Curse:

[The diesel engine is indeed a vile invention coz the emissions cant be controlled even after the developmemt of aftertreatment technologies (egr, scr, dpf, doc, etc., which are on the waste side of the engine). Due to this, vw had resorted to installing a cheating software to let it appear that their cars are emissions-compliant. VW had admitted that they had installed the cheating software to 11M cars worldwide!

Our technology is installed on the pre-combustion side of the engine. We believe that it is illogical to clean emissions at the crap side. So, we opted to install our devices at the input side. We had developed a game changer!

Imagine curing a patient by cleaning his waste. A medical doctor would give the patient nutritious food and clean air to breathe instead. This is why our device/s are successful in cleaning diesel emissions from 8% down to 0.76% in less than a second.

We believe that it would be illogical to phase out the diesel engine after our innovation. Had VW saw our invention, they wouldn't have to cheat. Imagine 11M cars! Mind boggling.]

{nuvinuvi.blogspot.com}

·
Premium Member
943 Posts
Ah, no. The EPA and CARB are the vile and despicable animals here. Look at VOCs for both types (gas and diesel). If VOC emission certification included refining, transport and storage, Diesel would win hands down, but to the EPA and CARB, that is not important because it would make gas engines less favorable than Diesel engines so VOC's are only measured at the user level.

Never mind that for gasoline, a fair amount of VOC's are released into the atmosphere during refining, transport and storage compared to Diesels. Diesels don't even have an evaporative sealed system to keep VOC's out of the atmosphere because they don't need it because Diesel VOC emissions are so low that a Diesel storage tank only needs to be vented to the atmosphere.

Ever notice how hard it is to find actual numbers for vehicle emissions for comparison purposes? It's by design. If people were educated on the actual emission numbers and what they mean, the EPA and CARB would be a laughing stock and someone with common sense would put them on a leash.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In our country, diesel emission standards is not so stringent like in other countries like in the USA and europe. The standard is based on the opacity of emissions; 2.5% for euro2 and 1.5% for euro4. Maybe, the govt thinks that if you do not see the smoke, your emissions is clean, which is logical, isnt it?

Anyway, our devices ALWAYS bring down opacity to less than 1%. The question is, how much of nox and other greenhouse gases is present in the 1% opacity? My guess is that it would be low since the engine do not increase in temperature when run with the devices.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If given the chance, what i want to do this Christmas season is to experiment on a euro 4 compliant car:

1. strip it of all after-treatment technologies (esp egr or dpf) so that the diesel car will run almost like a 'bareback'
diesel engine, except for crdi and turbo which are essential to run a modern car.
2.if the emissions will be below 1% opacity, it would be an easy mater to reduce this to 0.5% with a SIMPLER 'waste side emissions control technology'
3. the biggest advantage would be less maintenance.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ol'Rattler +1
...and when you factor in the fact that you can brew your own fuel from food waste, it's no contest. Our government is the villain here. Hopefully, our population will wake up and get it back to serving us instead of the entrenched financial interests. I have only recently become interested in diesel engines and am in need of a good source to get acquainted with them. Specifically I would like to know:
1. The weight and physical dimesnions of each engine.
2. The max air flow in CFM of each engine with stock heads.
3. The flow rating capacity of the injectors used.
4. The footprint and mount points of the blocks.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no, in fact, bronze, copper or any metal could be used. even a tetra made of cardboard is ok. one important rule to follow is the tetra should be away from metallic objects at least 1 meter away. (within 24 hrs, the change of ph is obvious).

On YT, pyramid expts will take several weeks to see the results. (boring stuff).
Couldn't send the info to your inbox, voluminous.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What is a tetra?

tetrahedron - 3 sided pyramid made from 6 pcs of tubing. pls see this figure on YT

· “The simplest way to solve a problem is, invariably, the correct one.” – Mike Brezonick, Diesel Progress Int’l
· K.I.S.S. “Keep it simple

·
Premium Member
527 Posts
I know what a tetrahedron is. From geometry. A polyhedron with four similar triangular faces. You seemed to talk about something special.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I know what a tetrahedron is. From geometry. A polyhedron with four similar triangular faces. You seemed to talk about something special.
A tetra is nothing but a 3 sided pyramid. It requires less precision in alignment with mag north. An error of + or - 5 Deg is acceptable.

4 sided models require precision alignment. Since this is a non-automotive subject, it should be transferred to the non-automotive section.

·
Registered
8 Posts
@audi1z
It's the relationship of the earth's magnetic field to the shape. Water does some really weird stuff. After reading some Israeli studies, Feng Shui became much less ridiculous.

@nuvi18
How large a sample have you altered and how big was the tetra? If you have you tried it on moving water, what were the results?

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
@audi1z
It's the relationship of the earth's magnetic field to the shape. Water does some really weird stuff. After reading some Israeli studies, Feng Shui became much less ridiculous.

@nuvi18
How large a sample have you altered and how big was the tetra? If you have you tried it on moving water, what were the results?[/QUOTE

I have only experimented on water being made acidic or alkali. I stopped there. that was in 2002. The tetra was made of 15 inches of al tubing (3/8). The volume of water was approx 1/2 to 1 ltr.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Fact: *Our govt is now using the techn (nuvitron) to consider diesel cars to pass the emission test.

*We have made over 400+ units for local use.

*Is it my fault that dozens, hundreds, thousands(including car mfrs and forum members), millions or billions of people do not believe this techn and call it horsep**, snake oil, bs, etc?

*I am amazed that NOBODY could comprehend/believe this techn even among automotive mechanics,

technicians and mech engineers except a few hundred laymen who had seen one of our demos.

*I have been banned by tsikot.com and all my posts were deleted by autoindustriya.com and by vwforum.uk

I guess people are just afraid of this techn.

1 - 16 of 24 Posts