VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
I always wonder how many people Keith chases off with his rude pounce on first posters. At least on the old site I could hide his posts but on this one I have to see each rude response.

·
Super Moderator
9,231 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

After being prompted. ;)

Its a simple question to ask, its good forum etiquette.

Just because you make an intro that doesn't mean your stopping with the forum.

The biggest complaint I read on the forums I admin/mod is a new poster posts a problem. Along with me posting make and intro.

Members reply with the things they have tried or suggested.

The OP can't be bothered to reply. A forum is for discussing a problem.

Therefore the OP is only their for a free fix never to be seen again.

I've had people refusing to make an intro. No problem if they refuse their profile is deleted along with their posts.

Just because you make an intro it doesn't mean your stopping with that forum but you have to start somewhere.

I post the same phrase in every forum I look after.

Its the posts on forum that go me dismissed/sacked from my last job after being there for 32 years without a problem. The just wanted to save £3,000,000.

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Yea yea we've all heard it- you are still being incredibly rude and not promoting discussion with your rudeness. Chitty would have told you as much. Man I miss being able to block your posts

·
Super Moderator
9,231 Posts
That's your problem not mine as Chitty isn't here anymore.

I'm not being rude its a simple request, if they don't follow it they are being rude and they are only here for a free fix never to be seen again.

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
And I am making a simple request that you at least try to be a bit more amiable. Oh- it's spelled "poll" and not pole. Every time you post that in your responses it looks silly.

·
Super Moderator
9,231 Posts
Well your just dragging this thread out.

Correct it is poll and not pole so what, I've posted it many times, I would have to find every post and correct it. Which is also a pain in the backside on this updated forum as the first change showed the Edit button on top of the post. Now you have to click on Site Navigation and used Edit.

This has been reported to admin, as again he does nothing about it.

As you know this new forum layout is total crap and admin has taken months to sort out the TDI Wiki problem which still exists.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts