VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 Jetta (BRM), 5 speed
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings TDI community,

Getting my first post out of the way. I am new to VWs and have owned a few mid 2000s Sprinter Diesels. Nonetheless, thrilled to own a TDI now. I picked up a used 2006 Jetta (BRM motor, 5 speed). The car has just over 200k on it and was a 1 owner car. Has some needs on the immediate horizon that I'll be utilizing this forum for.

In the meantime, was curious who lives in Western Colorado that would ever be interested in swapping help on bigger jobs? I live in Gunnison.

Also, who in the region has access or owns a VCDS??

Appreciate the help of those with the knowledge and experience out there.

Cheers,
Al

·
Super Moderator
9,464 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Its nice to see you made an intro on your own after your other post. ;)

This is a new forum layout which is owned by a company last year that doesn't give a dam with loads of bugs which have been reported in the new thread. There is no TDI Wiki at the moment or original similes which they refuse to install. It doesn't show the car spec/location.

Add your car specs to your signature that will show on every post you make.

We Are Live - Community Feedback

This has been talked about many times.

I've made a poll which no one has posted in, there are a few votes and comments.

Do you like the new forum features?

Wiki pages have been restored as of 7th December, I asked where is the link it should be on top of the main forum.

We do have VAG-COM/VCDS User Locations but very few members add their details.

Reactions: pieINTHEsky

·
Premium Member
2006 Jetta (BRM), 5 speed
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! Seems that the VAG-COM/VCDS link for user locations is not working properly. I get an "OPPS" message when I try.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts