VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been having immobiliser problems every other day for a couple of months now. It has been to vw garage 3 times and each time they say they have fixed it but as yet still not fixed. At my wits end now, just want to know how to disable the immobiliser altogether.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Have a similar problem bought a non running MK4 Golf with no Ecu. Got a used ecu from scrap yard but no code.Engine turns over but key sign flashes.
I would like to know how to bypass the immobilizer

·
Registered
1 Posts
I Just bought a "scrap" 2000 Jetta with immobiliser issues as well as a host of others and have joined for the same reason. I am looking to move the engine to my other 2000 Jetta once I have checked it runs well, but i cant check until its "mobilised" again.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I Just bought a "scrap" 2000 Jetta with immobiliser issues as well as a host of others and have joined for the same reason. I am looking to move the engine to my other 2000 Jetta once I have checked it runs well, but i cant check until its "mobilised" again.
The 2000 isn't running but has a good engine but the immobilizer is active? Does it have a working ECU and instrument cluster?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts