VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I lost my key and was told if i got the key and switch and cluster and ecu for 00-01 jetta it would work what i didnt realize when i did it the 01 i told key and switch and cluster and ecu from has 1.8t so i out the key and switch and cluster in my car but ecu little different plug ins so i was going to take immo chip ou of it and put it in my ecu it would have all matched but my roommate threw my donor ecu away how do i get the pin from the donor key and cluster and program it in my ecu are u able to do that

·
Super Moderator
8,969 Posts
First posts normally go in introductions else you could get a free fix and we never see you again!!!

Forum Rules and Guidelines

This is a new forum layout with loads of bugs which have been reported in the new thread. There is no TDI Wiki at the moment or or original similes. It doesn't show the car spec/location or signature either

We Are Live - Community Feedback

You can't just get a replacement key and it works straight off. You need software VAG-Tacho to find the Secret Key Code (SKC) to program the key with VAG-COM\VCDS.

2000 Jetta you have posted in the wrong section, this new forum doesn't allow me to moved this thread.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts