VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Glad to hear he was okay because he's supposedly a nice guy...but goes to show you that $$$+training =/= maturity. Too bad he hurt someone else. The passenger was put into critical condition.

Yes this is so wrong, but

Attachments

J

·
0 Posts
Lol, that pic is hilarious.HULK SMASH!

...but still so wrong. Hopefully he learns a leson. And he did have lots of training, on the TV show, he is a trained drift driver and this article says that dodge gave him a car.

CLEARWATER, Fla. — The seemingly endless parade of celebrities crashing cars this summer continued on Sunday when the teenage son of professional-wrestling icon Hulk Hogan totaled a Toyota Supra here while driving at a "high rate of speed," according to CNN.

Nick Bollea, Hogan's son, was released from a hospital, according to Bubba the Love Sponge, a Tampa, Florida, radio talk show host. In his blog on August 27, he wrote: "Wow. I just got back from the hospital....Myself and my attorney Kevin Haslett were the only ones allowed to be in the trama [sic] center with Hulk. I can tell you this, Nick left the hospital with me when we were leaving and is headed home to rest." He added, "The other boy John needs our prayers." Police said John J. Graziano, 22, a passenger in the car, is in critical condition at a hospital in St. Petersburg.

A CNN video shows an obviously worried Hulk Hogan talking to authorities and standing in front of the wrecked yellow Supra. Bollea apparently lost control of the vehicle, which hit a palm tree. Both occupants were taken by helicopter to St. Petersburg.

The semi-scripted daily life of the Hogan family has been chronicled in the VH1 reality show Hogan Knows Best. Nick Bollea is known as "Nick Hogan" on the show.

A Dodge spokesman denied media reports that Nick Hogan is a professional drifter for Dodge motorsports. "He is not a Dodge driver or a Mopar driver," Dodge spokesman Todd Goyer told Inside Line. "He did a test of a [Dodge] Viper for Hogan Knows Best, but that relationship ended two months ago."

What this means to you: Good thing Hulk Hogan has shown nothing but concern for Nick and his friend. We'd really hate to see Hulk as a mad dad.

D

·
0 Posts
Training can only take you so far. I saw a news article that said he was racing a viper on the street and just lost control. Probably too much power, not enough traction. Wonder where the viper took off to.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts