VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the video i watched on YouTube about the Volkswagen Jetta TDI drivers side hub and bearing removal which was quite interesting and I took notes as i have to change mine the only thing I have a question about is what size are the 3 ball joint nuts that was said to mark before removing so to avoid a possible wheel alignment. All other bolt sizes were mentioned as the mechanic did the step by step instructions but failed to mention those nut sizes, i can figure it out as i do it but i like to be prepared instead of hunting for the correct socket so if u can let me know the size of socket required to remove the ball joint nuts that would be great. Thanks in advance and great video.

·
Super Moderator
9,158 Posts
First posts normally go in introductions else you could get a free fix and we never see you again!!!

Forum Rules and Guidelines

This is a new forum layout with loads of bugs which have been reported in the new thread. There is no TDI Wiki at the moment or original similes. It doesn't show the car spec/location or signature properly either

We Are Live - Community Feedback

This has been talked about many times.

I've made a pole which no one has posted in, there are a few votes and comments.

Do you like the new forum features?

Wiki pages have been restored as of 7th December, I asked where is the link it should be on top of the main forum.

Post the YouTube video link?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts