VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I must say I'm very disappointed in recent dealings with dealerships in Houston. Especially Westside Volkswagen. We have always negotiated our vehicles through the internet. (2-hondas and 1- toyota) then closed the deal after we got a process we liked. ALWAYS very simple and hassle free.

Dealing with Volkswagen dealers is a 100% pain in the ass. Lack of returned emails, phone calls, etc. BS quotes about vehicles they don't have only to get you into the dealership. Honestly if this the way Volkswagen does biz I think I'll stick with Honda. If this is the way the relationship starts off I can only imagine how service would be.

·
Premium Member
23,902 Posts
Every dealer is independently owned and operated. However, from what I've heard, VW gives less support to their dealers and it shows. If they want to increase sales as they've stated, they need to take ownership of the brand at the dealer level.

·
Registered
5 Posts
The internet manager at Westside VW is a total jerk. Dont deal with him.

Contact Bill Peterson at Demontrond VW up North. He is a total class act and will give you the best prices.

Demontrond or Archer VW will give you the best prices, but Bill P. at Demontrond is great.

Tuan

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow I didn't know that about the independently owned. Explains a lot.

I agree about Westside. I would by a Kia before buying a ace from those guys.

I'll check out Bill, thanks for the tip.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts