VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all I'm new here as I have been trying to gather as much info about the new TDI as possible. I currently drive a 99 Impreza RS with 200k miles and I'm searching around for a new car. I'm 100% sold on the new (2011/2012) Golf TDI and I can't wait to pick one up. I'm getting married in August so I'm waiting for all the madness to die down before I buy a car.

I'm located in Southern California and I was curious if anyone could recommend a dealership to me? I am aware of the "Prices Paid" thread but perhaps some socal natives could help me out here. I'm down in SD so there isn't much in stock compared to LA etc. and the one dealership that has the car I like, I refuse to go to.

Anyhow thanks for welcoming me and I hope to meet many of you guys.

- Ryan

·
Registered
68 Posts
Go for it, diesels drive differently and you won't believe how much more advanced the car is over the 99 impreza. I know someone who turboed their impreza into a wrx clone, it was a pretty nice car but the interior can't compare to the new cars.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Go for it, diesels drive differently and you won't believe how much more advanced the car is over the 99 impreza. I know someone who turboed their impreza into a wrx clone, it was a pretty nice car but the interior can't compare to the new cars.
Yea I have a really long commute (65 miles a day) and I'm looking for something more comfortable with some excellent tech features. TDI has it all with practicality, decently fun drive, great fuel economy and comfortable.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts