VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello i am from hamilton , ontario, canada and have a 2001 jetta tdi , its stock has 350,000 kms on i just had the clutch done , a southbend stage 2 and i am having some issues. The clutch was perfect when installed but when i pulled my belly pan off oil was everywhere.... rear main seal leaking. Went back to the shop i had do the clutch and they changed the seal again , it also leaked so they pulled the tranny a third time and put in the old style rubber seal with spring.I don,t think it is leaking now but i have a vibration when i press the pedal in when the car is moving felt in clutch pedal. also when i put it in neutral now i get a lot of noise from the transmission - clutch and when it gets warm my shifter sticks esspecially if i have driven it harder. I adjusted the linkage and am using redline mt90 oil. Was perfect before they took the tranny out so many times. Not sure what to do now.

·
Premium Member
5,942 Posts
Check the gearbox oil level and make sure it's been topped up, it sounds like it might be that.:)

welcometomyturbodies

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i did recheck the oil in transmission it is full , i thought the same thing but nope , not it.thanks anyways.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts