VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

This is my introductory post on these forums. I've found the site to be very, very helpful in educating me on diesel and DSG/S-tronic and helping me evaluate and compare the 2011 VW JSW, Golf and Audi A3.

I ended up settling on the Audi A3 TDI and am expecting delivery in early May. This is my first diesel, and I intend to reread the delivery checklist & break-in info on the forums here in advance of taking delivery.

I plan to get a set of wheels with snow tires sometime late fall 2011, but that's the only thing I have in mind at this point.

Thanks for all the great info and discussion!

·
Premium Member
23,902 Posts
Welcome! What color/options? If you find the pages useful and would like to add your my two cents, feel free to post a suggestion to the buying guides. There is less volume on the A3
welcometomyturbodies

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!

It's deep sea blue (beige inside), with the premium plus pkg and the open sky sunroof, cold weather package and floormats. A3 TDIs are in such short supply in New England that I ordered it.

I'm guessing it's either sitting at port in Germany or en route across the Atlantic right now. Wish I could track it from when it leaves the factory to the dealership!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts