VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello, ive got a gremlin , 1st i lost lag , am unable to get above 40mph and the lag is bad on the motorway having had great turbo boost before, i can tell what ive done so far the red cable that went into turbo boost sensor everything came bad great performance but gone again -
changed the sensor turb boost sensor
changed the MAP air flow
changed the vaccume hose on the cam
changed the vaccume controller
changed the N75 boost pressure control valve

my next step would be to change the electronic plug 1J0973704 PBT to the turbo boost sensor - seen loads of videos on You tube but nothing now can help that have not already tried , so an reaching out any ideas???

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
forgot to add to my gremlin is that its been scanned for codes and nothing, no codes nothing to clear also for got to say , i have no dashboard flashing warning lights of any kind and because its a computer i have alos had the battery off foor hours between my different changes .

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
hello, ive got a gremlin , 1st i lost lag , am unable to get above 40mph and the lag is bad on the motorway having had great turbo boost before, i can tell what ive done so far the red cable that went into turbo boost sensor everything came bad great performance but gone again -
changed the sensor turb boost sensor
changed the MAP air flow
changed the vaccume hose on the cam
changed the vaccume controller
changed the N75 boost pressure control valve

my next step would be to change the electronic plug 1J0973704 PBT to the turbo boost sensor - seen loads of videos on You tube but nothing now can help that have not already tried , so an reaching out any ideas???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts