VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
i dont know why the maf reading high

also there is over boost issue
n75 works fine
turbo actuator moves freely .

can be this bad maf even if he show high values ,?

picture worth 1000 words

·
Registered
298 Posts
It's spiky but the red and green lines aren't that far off. I don't think the MAF is bad. In the beginning and end, you are smoother on the pedal and the spikes aren't bad. If you stomp on the pedal it's expected to see some boost spikes and whatnot.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited by Moderator)
i did other log .this one done it going up a hill road
3 gear from 2000 rpm to 4630 rpm automatic transmission , 60-160 ~ km/h

this one is better

you can see the maf actual drops at 3850 rpm below the specified , that is shouldn't happen

·
Premium Member
23,902 Posts
If that was the only graph I saw I'd say the MAF was slowly going bad. Looking at the other graphs it looks normal. How long ago did you change the MAF? Send them this log and tell them it's defective. It's possible the new MAF is going bad, this happened to me too.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If that was the only graph I saw I'd say the MAF was slowly going bad. Looking at the other graphs it looks normal. How long ago did you change the MAF? Send them this log and tell them it's defective. It's possible the new MAF is going bad, this happened to me too.
thank for the response
1.5 years old ,it have 2 years warranty .

when i first time drive with this maf after install at there shop(1.5 years before ) ,the power was very good and the car feel lite and the engine go to 4000 rpm very easy with no load
2 weeks later back then stops act like this and the engine feel like he is on load
for now after engine head change ,with low km injectors the car act like a sport car jaw drops ,i was amazed .then after 3 weeks power drop ,the lose of torque was noticeable

how can maf do that !!!

thanks again

1 - 6 of 6 Posts