VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I have a 2005 Passat Highline Business 4Motion sedan.
Silverstone Grey
1.9 TDI AVF
6 speed manual
130 hp OCT chipped to approximately 165-170 hp
AWE Tuning DTS
4300K HID
Complete interior LED replacement
2 X B6 trunk grocery bag hooks

I am currently at factory ride height and will be until I acquire a new set of wheels. I am trying to find a good deal on 18" OEM wheels but haven't found anything yet. I just missed out on a set of Phaeton Challenge wheels and am working on a set of OZ Ultraleggeras. I'll see if the seller is willing to deal.

You can also find me on PassatWorld or TDIClub with the same screen name. I'll post pictures later.

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are you planning on dropping the ride height too?:)
I'll have to see what the 18" wheels do to the ride height first. I would like to, but considering the driving conditions here and the wife not exactly being able to accurately gauge obstacles I prefer a little higher car rather than having to replace an oil pan.

What is Highline Business? In North America we only had GL, GLS.
For the 2005 MY there were three different trim levels available; Trendline, Comfortline, and Highline. The "Business" label was and still is an option package with both VW and Audi which adds leather seating, cruise control, a rear center headrest, and possibly other options. The European trim levels pretty much correspond to the U.S. trim levels in kind. GL=Trendline, GLS=Comfortline, and GLX=Highline.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts