VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

Hello from Tulsa!

940 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  saucer 
#1 ·
Been in the TDI game for a while, but have recently found this forum (again) while in search of a timing belt change DIY. Looks like a great place!

I plan to donate for a membership, but am curious to know close the current CBEA/CJAA timing belt walkthrough would be for a CVCA. Will I be safe following the aforementioned DIY or will I need to study-up on some YouTube videos, etc before getting under my car?

I greatly appreciate any advice!

2002 Jetta TDI (gave it to the ex)
2010 Golf TDI (sold it back to VW)
2015 Passat SE TDI (currently at 125k)

#2 · (Edited)
Welcome to the forum.

Its nice to see you made an intro on your own. ;)

Its a bit late for an intro after 71 posts.

This is a new forum layout which is owned by a company 6 months ago that doesn't give a dam with loads of bugs which have been reported in the new thread. There is no TDI Wiki at the moment or original similes. It doesn't show the car spec/location.

We Are Live - Community Feedback

This has been talked about many times.

I've made a poll which no one has posted in, there are a few votes and comments.

Do you like the new forum features?

Wiki pages have been restored as of 7th December, I asked where is the link it should be on top of the main forum.

#4 ·
And I'm terribly sorry if I'm overlooking something obvious, but I cannot find a link to upgrade my account Premium.

I'm planning to replace my timing belt this weekend and would love access to the installation (part3) in the wiki, but cannot figure out how to access the final section. At the end of part 2, it reads:

For timing belt installation, see, please join our Audi and VW TDI forum and upgrade to a premium account to view! Here is how to upgrade your account:
But then there's nothing detailing how to upgrade my account...?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.