VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

Hello from Lakeport, CA!

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Keithuk 
#1 ·
I was supposed to do this first post, and I didn’t (n) second post here I come! My name is Julian and I have a 2012 Jetta TDI Sedan that I bought about a year and a half ago. I love the car, the fuel economy, and everything pretty much. I have bought the Ross-Tech tool to do some of my DIY stuff including the fuel filter and service interval reset things. I really like this forum because it’s really informative and inclusive, it’s great! I have a few more questions to ask as my repairs go on, I purchased it with the airbag light on, but that’s for another post! Hell yeah brother!?

#2 · (Edited)
Welcome to the forum.

After being prompted. ;)

As I said in you first post:

This is a new forum layout which is owned by a company 6 months ago that doesn't give a dam with loads of bugs which have been reported in the new thread. There is no TDI Wiki at the moment or original similes. It doesn't show the car spec/location.

We Are Live - Community Feedback

This has been talked about many times.

I've made a poll which no one has posted in, there are a few votes and comments.

Do you like the new forum features?

Wiki pages have been restored as of 7th December, I asked where is the link it should be on top of the main forum.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.