VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi new here but lurked for months. 2006 brm Jetta. Ive been slowly bringing it back to its former glory. New wheel hubs, brakes, headliner, restored headlights, cv joints. Now im onto the harder stuff. Currently trying to sort through camshaft, full timing kit, and a turbo rebuild. Hope i can get some help along the way.

·
Super Moderator
8,975 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Its nice to see you made an intro on your own, after your other post. ;)

This is a new forum layout with loads of bugs which have been reported in the new thread. There is no TDI Wiki at the moment or or original similes. It doesn't show the car spec/location or signature properly either

We Are Live - Community Feedback

This has been talked about many times.

I've made a pole which no one has posted in, there are a few votes but no comments.

Do you like the new forum features?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice to see a fellow craftsman on the forums. Ive made many poles and columns in my construction years. Ive also never had anyone post a sign on any of my poles. Good luck with your efforts.

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Hello!

Just to warn you, this site's premium section (wiki, as its called) is gone. The mods do not have a timeline for getting it back.

I have been, and will be harassing them until it's fixed.

Don't pay for anything until it's fixed!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello!

Just to warn you, this site's premium section (wiki, as its called) is gone. The mods do not have a timeline for getting it back.

I have been, and will be harassing them until it's fixed.

Don't pay for anything until it's fixed!
Thanks I've gathered as much just searching through trying to find it. Its a shame because id gladly pay for the premium if it was up. My jetta is down just waiting for me to get the specifics to finish the cam install.

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Believe me, I've told them many times.

Feel free to contact them with the 'contact us' page below. It's pretty frustrating for those of us that paid for it in good faith - a company owns this site now, they are not Volkswagen enthusiasts, and actually don't seem to care about profit (startup, I think).

·
Super Moderator
8,975 Posts

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
I'm sorry for complaining about the 'mods', I know it's down the VerticalScope and Dave/Philip, the admins. But they're mods too, you can safely know I'm not complaining about YOU Keith.

Irregardless, a 'premium member lounge' is quite odd and unnecessary for a site like this. I assume that's something Verticalscope put in, I have no idea what anyone would use that for. I want MORE people to see this/see my problems, not fewer.

In the mean time - don't give these people any money, and use ad block. Verticalscope doesn't actually care about this site for the community, they ultimately want profit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts