VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is Pavlos and i found this usefull forum yesterday. :bowdown
As you ve already read i am from greece i live in athens and i own a sharan 2007 which must have the "limp"
problem.

I am happy that i found this forum and my intntion is to stay for a long time.

ps. I apologize for my english

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Try this faq, it's for the jetta's etc but of the same age so should have a similar set up, do you have any fault codes?:)
No i dont have any fault codes. To be more specific i dont have the tool to check for fault codes.

Concerning the engine i am thinking it may be similar to some pther vw though i am not quite sure which ones. It has an engine code bvk.

The problem is this that the article that you ve shown me describes. And it is happening to me when i overpush the car's engine while it is cold.

welcometomyturbodies
it is nice to be here. thanks for the welcome.

·
Premium Member
5,942 Posts
It should be a similar engine though because this faq is for a PD engine and your's will be a PD engine, don't worry about the engine code, it's more the possible sticking turbo etc that will need checking. Check all the vacuum pipes and the big pipes for the turbo, check the connections for the big pipes and also make sure the turbo actuator moves freely.:)

Θα πρέπει να είναι μια παρόμοια μηχανή, διότι αν και αυτό το FAQ είναι για μια μηχανή PD και σας θα είναι μια μηχανή PD, μην ανησυχείτε για τον κώδικα μηχανής, είναι περισσότερο πιθανή η προσκόλληση turbo κλπ, που θα χρειάζονται έλεγχο. Ελέγξτε όλες τις σωληνώσεις κενό και το μεγάλο σωλήνες για το turbo, ελέγξτε τις συνδέσεις για τις μεγάλες σωλήνες και επίσης να βεβαιωθείτε ότι το turbo σερβομηχανισμός κινείται ελεύθερα.

Google μεταφραστή λειτουργεί καλά

1 - 4 of 4 Posts