VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm from DR, I have an 07 Skoda Superb 1.9TDI PD (AVF) (130bhp), It's a VW B5.5, but it is a little bit extended in the rear for a limousine style ride in the back seat.

I recently (this month) did a conversion to manual, since the transmission with about 70k miles died on me, so if you have any question get me now that I'm fresh hahaha. Soon to do is the timing belt and probably the camshaft with it, since we all know they die on PD engines.

The car has a tune, I don't know what really, but the guys from freeecutune or something like that, tuned my file and deleted the EGR from it about a year ago, the car moves really well with it, if you floor it it does scream, smoke and goes!

It also have Solowerks coilovers, and no cat because it broke inside.

I always use 50501 syntetic oil, mostly from Repsol, but sometimes I buy things from ECS and get a jug of a good brand 50501 reference oil.

I should have posted pictures of the car, but idk if a newbie can do that.

BTW, My dad has a 1.8T 20v Superb with an auto. in about a week I will be installing a New k04 turbo, since the old original one is leaking a bit of oil on the exhaust (I will take it to a company for rebuild, but probably to sell it). Also in about a month I will replace the clutch packs on the transmission, if anyones knows about this, please let me know If I should replace the clutch metal disk too and the TC.

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
9,067 Posts
welcometomyturbodies

Its nice to see you made an intro on your own. ;)

The new admin added the Seat and Skoda sub forum if you have problems.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts