VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, i figured id make a post on here.

My Car is a 1999.5 Jetta TDI, Currently its got Bosch .216MM injectors and a Stage 2 tune.

but for me its not enough. we are going extreme with it,
Porting the Head, PD intake pump, PD-150 intake, Custom exhaust to turbo header, Custom FMIC,
11MM Pump, bosch .232s, New tune, and rebuilding the complete Bottom end, more Aggressive Cam to lower Compression to allow more boost.

We are aiming to break the 250WHP Mark with her.

·
Premium Member
5,942 Posts
The .232's will get you about 180 unless you get the race ones at least or maybe the stage 2 pp 764's but I have the regular pp 764's and they're .232, I really think you'll need bigger holes tbh to get to 250.:)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
With my 216s and an 11MM pump and a VNT17 will hit me 180 easily, I was advised 232s would be good to pass on the tune,

·
Premium Member
5,942 Posts
I was talking to drivbiwire about it and he reckoned that 180's about the limit for the .232's, he was saying you'd need the pp 764 stage 2 nozzles which have 7 holes as opposed to the standard pp 764's which have 5, I suspect it's a similar situation with the race ones. You could ask kerma tdi, it was him I bought my nozzles from and drivbiwire set them up, they're both into tuning their cars and sell all the stuff including nozzles, turbos and tunes.:)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info, I will certainly look into it. Maybe Bosch 260s will be better lol You can never have enought fuel lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts